Monday, January 19, 2009

Live Radio ... 2

Well, Matt was supposed to be on live radio last night.

However, it was just about 9pm when I gave up and headed to bed. There was a broadcast from the night before on there, but I couldn't get the one to play that was supposed to be live.

The title was "
Memorials, Monuments, and National Treasures". I can't find the replay for it either. The one that was on the night before.. something about Making History, was on their and I downloaded that to listen to.

I hope I can at least find the recording from last night if it did kick off.

One friend did say she had it playing.. but I can't find the links. My Daughter couldn't get it to work either and she is more computer literate about some stuff than I am.

Anyway, I e-mailed the company hoping they can point me in the direction of the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment