Monday, January 12, 2009

Snowman

Here is the first snowman I made. I made several more for this Christmas (2008). I may make a few more for 2009 as there are a few more people I wanted to make them for. I change the color of the buttons, scarf, and mittens as per what color(s) the person I'm making him for likes. He should have some sort of bean pouch at the bottom so he stands better but he seems to do well. I got him from a website but I adapted him from a pattern and the pattern for the scarf I change each time and the hat pattern I had to create as the pattern called for a hat that was purchased at a craft store. If I can find the link for the original pattern I will post it, but my guy is a bit different.

He came from http://www.freepatterns.com/

He is in the crochet section under "Special Occasions"/ Christmas / Frosty the Snowman... As I said I have adapted him some.

No comments:

Post a Comment